Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Burn Your Body Fat" eBook Sales Page - Burn Your Body Fat. Lose Weight Now. Weight Loss the Natural Way. No Pills. No Diets. Safe.






Hello To All Weight Loss Hopefuls Out There!

Burn Your Body Fat. Lose Weight Now. Weight Loss the Natural Way. No Pills. No Diets. Safe.

My name is Catherine and above is a real photo of myself, and not some bucket shop photos of someone else, after battling weight loss for my entire life, trying all sorts of fad and not so fad diets, which have never worked for me, and I know for a fact, it did not work for you, as well.

Ok, so now that you know I'm a real person, let's continue ... (I'm not one to write much, since I believe results speak for themselves, and I almost always like to get straight to the point, but I will make sure you understand why diets kill, and how to burn your body fat the natural way, without dieting and no pills/vitamins, etc).
I've started studying advanced nutrition quite a while back, when I realized my approach to weight loss was horribly wrong at the time, and I immediately decided to go off diets, for good.

Why diets kill?! ... 

Dieting places a tremendous strain, wear and tear, on your body's systems at all times, and any strain that does not come from exercise, is very detrimental to your system over the long run, without you realizing it, your system becomes worn out, bringing you nothing but early illness, and then you know what comes next.
All this by dieting and losing 50 lbs., and then putting it back on, and then some more, and repeating this vicious cycle over and over!

Our bodies weren't made to diet ... we've eaten natural foods from day one, and that's what our bodies remember, even though was a very, very long time ago.
Your brain might say yes to a piece of cheesecake, but your body will definitely say, get that junk out of my face! 

Our brain has much evolved since day one, but our bodies have not ... they still work on the same primitive principles, and that includes digestion, weight gain/loss and all systems combined, of course.
Now, if our bodies ate cheesecake from day one, then it would today understand cheesecake ... but it didn't ... matter of fact we'd be all gone by now, if we've started with junk ... life cannot be sustained by eating junk foods!



My success in dealing with steady permanent weight loss comes from sound natural nutrition, which is very easy to implement into your eating habits.
You will remain slim and free of extra body fat forever, if you follow my advice!
You can have your cheesecake too once in a while, and I will show you how!

I will give you my 3 secret all natural powerhouse foods that will quickly put your body into a fat burning mode, instead of fat saving mode, that you can always easily find everywhere, plus advanced nutritional information on several most often used foods!
The 3 foods are not really secret, as you've already heard of them, but now you will know that these foods will work for you, as it did and still do for me.
It will be everything you need to turn your body into a fat burning machine, and remain that way, for the rest of your life!
This is not a vague promise ... it is very real, and it really does work without any extra effort on your part ... I know it will ... it worked for me, for many years now!

So, here we go, my "perfect?" sales pitch is over now, so hand over your credit card, and let the money roll in ... just joking ... but it does pay to have a good sense of humor ... keeps you alive ... LOL!

Seriously though, I did say I didn't like writing much and like getting straight to the point, which I did and I will as well, in my eBook, that you’re about to purchase … hopefully; and I also kept this site very simple at one page, since anything extra would have been a waste of time, in my opinion. 
Now, why am I selling this info, instead of giving it away for free???



Well, it goes something like this ….
Notice I’m not asking you for $200, $50, $20 or even $10 … it is priceless information that will keep you happy and slim for the rest of your life … all I’m asking for is $5 and change … $5.49 to be exact.
I’m sure you can afford $5 and much more, but why push it?

This way is very inexpensive and a lot of folks out there can afford it, and besides, nothing wrong with me trying to make some money, as there are plenty of unscrupulous characters around selling garbage and making plenty of money …. at least I know the money I’ll be making, is honest money, as I’ve worked real hard at losing weight all my life!

I’m also very sure you’ve been burned many a times by purchasing worthless weight loss info online.
With my info you will not be burned, and even if you think so, after all your tries, you’ll only be burned for $5.49 and not for $20 or $200 … but you won’t be with me … I promise you, and you’ll just have to take my word for it.

I do not sell worthless info, and my info is specialized and original to me!
The eBook is my Copyrighted © original content, and not a copy of articles from the Internet or elsewhere!

And don’t forget, in general, if you get something for free, you tend not to pay too much attention to it, just because it’s free, and you know it; but when you pay for it, you will give it all your undivided attention.
And I'm very sorry, but I DO NOT have a REFUND policy, for obvious reasons.

I am PayPal Verified, meaning you can trust doing business with me, and I do not handle nor see your credit/debit card info, whether you have a PayPal account or not … all transactions are made via PayPal’s website, which is a very secure site … PayPal is also an eBay.com company!

You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to purchase my eBook …. PayPal will handle everything for you, very easily and free of charge!
I am the one that pays a sell fee to PayPal, you pay absolutely nothing!





And by the way, I’m sure you may have seen some similar to mine info elsewhere in bits and pieces, but you didn’t know what and how one or two pieces and bits work or not, and most of all, you’ve never had all the pieces put together like you now have by me, and you know that it will work for you – huge difference, between guessing and knowing for a fact!

And now as they say ... that's all she wrote ......

I thank you very much for taking the time to read this blog, and I hope that you do follow my advice in my "Burn Your Body Fat" eBook (Instant Download), and I wish you much success, which you will achieve, in your quest for permanent weight loss, trust me!

Thank you again, enjoy your day and God Bless you!

Catherine





Now, since this is an all natural way of eating, and does not involve any pills nor herbs or vitamins, in my opinion really, it is not necessary to see a doctor before or during this weight loss program (it is not a program really, as you will be eating this way for the rest of your life, but I can't think of anything else to call it), but by law we are required to post this legal Disclaimer for you to read and understand:

DISCLAIMER:
We/us/I, DietingKills101.com, the owner/s and contributor/s, family and everyone else involved with this website/blog, directly or otherwise, cannot and will not be held responsible in any way, shape or form, by you the reader and/or purchaser of any information/content contained on this website/blog, or retrieved/found elsewhere that has/is being published/written by us, for any and all conditions/medical problems that may or may not arise to you, by you following our free/paid instructions/contents here and elsewhere; and it is your sole responsibility to contact a doctor/physician before undertaking any/all of our advice, especially if you have an already established medical condition.

COPYRIGHTS:
All content on this website and elsewhere is Copyright © 1997 - Present. Dieting Kills 101 - dietingkills101.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. Any use of any of the articles/photographs on this website in any form whatsoever, except for own personal use, are strictly prohibited, without prior written authorization.
All photographs are Copyright © 1997 - Present. Dieting Kills 101 - dietingkills101.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.
Any and all other rights not expressed herein, we reserve the rights to.






No comments:

Post a Comment